Education for Freedom

I’m thrilled to share my newest TEDx talk, Educating for Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t4uSi1OwQ0&list=SPSatVjzQd2dQlWio9r-VVae4PMtz4nyaW&index=1&feature=plpp_video, just uploaded this week. Enjoy! I would be so grateful for any comments you might have which you can share on YouTube, and if you like the talk, please share it widely through your social media. Thanks so much!

~ Zoe


Zoe Weil, President,
Institute for Humane Education
Author of Most Good, Least Harm, Above All, Be Kind, and The Power and Promise of Humane Education
My TEDxConejo talk: "Solutionaries"
My TEDxDirigo talk: “The World Becomes What You Teach"

My TEDxYouth@BFS "Educating for Freedom"


You have read this article academic achievement / consumerism / education / environmental education / environmental protection / humane education / media literacy / natural world / nature / sense of wonder / sustainability education with the title Education for Freedom. You can bookmark this page URL http://actuosa-participatio.blogspot.com/2012/10/education-for-freedom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Education for Freedom"

Post a Comment