It's Time to Jumpstart Your Passion Into Action: Sign Up for IHE's Online Courses

You want your life, work, and citizenship to reflect what truly matters to you, but in the hustle and bustle of the day-to-day and the pressures of culture to conform to a work-buy lifestyle, it's challenging to step out of that rut and forge your own, authentic life. We can help you harness your deepest values and turn them into positive action. Sign up now for one of our fall online courses & get the support and motivation you need to take the next steps:

A Better World, A Meaningful Life
October 1-26, 2012


A Better World, A Meaningful Life will help you find the freedom, support, tools, and motivation you need to pair your passion and skills to bring more joy and balance to your life and make a bigger difference in the world. Find out more & sign up now.

Here's what Julie A. said about the course:

“It has been one of the best learning experiences in my entire life! I am 500% satisfied that it was exactly what I was hoping and looking for at this time in my life.”

Teaching for a Positive Future
October 8 -November 16, 2012


Teaching for a Positive Future will help you use the lens and tools of humane education to engage your students in grappling with our most challenging global issues and learning to become leaders and active citizens for a better world for all. Find out more & sign up now.

Here's what Haley A. said about the course:

"I am absolutely loving the course! :) I really appreciate that all educators, formal and informal in every sense, are included. Humane education truly does encompass all. I will be using these tools and ideas for years to come! Thank you!"


Raising a Humane Child
October 8-November 16, 2012


Raising a Humane Child will help you in your quest to raise your children to be joyful, engaged citizens in creating a just, compassionate, healthy world for all. Find out more & sign up now.

Here's what Lisa P. said about the course:

“More than changing me, this course has helped me to define and verbalize my goals as a person and a parent. I hope my children remember me as a person who always tried to make a positive difference in the world, who valued others and acted on that, who was always kind, and who worked hard to live up to her own ideals. I’ve realized that I do these things more passively than actively—or more inwardly than outwardly—now. I wonder how many of the people I ‘know’ have any idea what my ideals are? The work of this course has helped me to define some concrete steps to take to be more outward as a person and a parent trying to live in harmony with values that I believe are critical, yet that are not widely expressed in our dominant culture.” 

Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.  
You have read this article activism / animal protection / better world / citizenship / environmental protection / ethics / human rights / humane education / online courses / professional development / social change / Social Justice / Teaching with the title It's Time to Jumpstart Your Passion Into Action: Sign Up for IHE's Online Courses. You can bookmark this page URL http://actuosa-participatio.blogspot.com/2012/08/it-time-to-jumpstart-your-passion-into.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's Time to Jumpstart Your Passion Into Action: Sign Up for IHE's Online Courses"

Post a Comment