Giftivism: A Path Toward Generosity and Generativity

For my blog post today, I simply want to share this wonderful TEDx talk, Designing for Generosity. If, after you've watched it, you find yourself giving in a new or different way, please let me know what happens.





~ Zoe

Zoe Weil, President, Institute for Humane Education
Author of Most Good, Least Harm, Above All, Be Kind, and The Power and Promise of Humane Education
My TEDxConejo talk: "Solutionaries"
My TEDxDirigo talk: “The World Becomes What You Teach"

Get tickets to the October 13 NYC performance of my 1-woman show: "My Ongoing Problems with Kindness: Confessions of MOGO Girl." 

Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.
You have read this article activism / community / cooperation / creativity / generosity / giftivism / giving / goodness / sharing / systemic change / TEDx / trust / videos / volunteerism with the title Giftivism: A Path Toward Generosity and Generativity. You can bookmark this page URL http://actuosa-participatio.blogspot.com/2012/08/giftivism-path-toward-generosity-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Giftivism: A Path Toward Generosity and Generativity"

Post a Comment