Claude and Medea Now Available on Kindle

I don't know if all authors have a favorite among their books, but I do. It's Claude and Medea: The Hellburn Dogs, which follows the exploits of its 7th grade protagonists, as they become clandestine activists in my hometown of New York City. Claude and Medea solve the mystery of a rash of Manhattan dog thefts and rescue the dogs from an evil vivisector. It was quite fun to write, and the feedback I’ve gotten from kids who’ve read it has been wonderful. A few have told me that it’s their very favorite book. Then the book won the Moonbeam gold medal for juvenile fiction, which was quite an honor.

I’ve just been informed that the book is now available on Kindle, and I wanted to spread the word. Please let others who might be interested in this book know.

Happy reading,


Zoe Weil, President, Institute for Humane Education
Author of Most Good, Least Harm, Above All, Be Kind, and The Power and Promise of Humane Education
My TEDx talk: "The World Becomes What You Teach"

Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to our RSS feed.
You have read this article adventure / animal protection / books / children's books / dogs / humane education / Kindle / mysteries / vivisection / youth activism with the title Claude and Medea Now Available on Kindle. You can bookmark this page URL http://actuosa-participatio.blogspot.com/2011/05/claude-and-medea-now-available-on-kindle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Claude and Medea Now Available on Kindle"

Post a Comment